Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Breaking?

Recently many things happened which bothers my feelings and my mood a lot. Did you see it coming? Did you ever have such thoughts of it? Did you even imagine it to happen? If you can then you'll know. That distasteful feeling I felt. Remember your first day of school when your parents sent & left you at the kindergarten, where the place and people are a total stranger to you. You're alone. So do everyone else. But after few minutes, you already made a lot of new friends and playing hide and seek with them. This is because you don't hide the true you in front of them.

Remember the friends you had in primary and secondary school. Or even college friends. How many are them do you still keep in touch with or that they even talked to you? Yes, that's the distasteful feeling I'm talking about. I hated it. Imagine this we are best friends and claimed ourselves as brothers or sisters now, but what about the future, can our relationship hold? Even as brothers for life? I doubt it now. Don't get me wrong about brotherhood or sisterhood but it's true. How many will lend you a hand when you face bigger problems? How many will stay when you have sickness? Or how many will stick around when they found out you did something wrong?

I know I have cause the pain to my friend lately. On behalf of the others, I apologized to you for our wrong doing. We may have get carried away, playing too much and overdo it. But we didn't mean to do it. We didn't know that you'll get mad and serious till you did such actions. It made me regret and disappointed. Do you know that? I guess not. I guess you don't even give a fuck anymore. But still, I want to say this. Compare to the others, you're the closes thing to me among the others. Although sometime I do wonder how much we're changing, but I'm feeling that we're still the same old person that we've known. I thought this thing might shaken our friendship only but I never thought of it going to end up such way.

I want this friendship and brotherhood of ours to last long till the dreams of ours able to attend each others wedding ceremony and have reunion dinner when we're like 50's, 60's or 70's and able to reminisce what we're doing now. I really hope that we can overcome any obstacles that life throws at us that challenges our friendship and hey, brothers fight too. Just hope that you'll back with us after you cool down. I promise you I won't do things that might hurt you. And I'll let you guys bully me. I don't mind. I just hope it to be back like last time. Don't emo too long ok? We're really sorry brother..hope you forgive us..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So how's it going now?
Hope it's fine now...

I dunno why, every thing changes with time, including the friendship. I started to feel insecure when my friend and I were getting closer and closer. The more I knew, the more I realized how much I didn't understand. Then we had some fight, talking less to each other.

It's a critical period...
Just...don't let it last for too long, I mean, the time you guys start to feel awkward, start to feel like can't understand or whatever? Should solve it by taking action or else, it might go bad if you miss out the important timing? Good luck~ :)

Steve said...

hey yeow ya..in the mean time..only time can decide everything..if possible..we're be better than last time..we're more understand each other..if not..maybe lost this friendship..who knows?depends on both sides..but slowly i think..we'll be better that's what I hoped for..^^ cheer ups too!XD