Tuesday, January 4, 2011

2.0.1.1.

A great year of 2010 just passed by without and sense of realization about what was or were happened. Time flies in a blink of an eye. Today is already the 4th day of Year 2011 and I haven't made any new year resolutions yet. Well, I'm going to start make a list of it later on.

Year 2010. What can I say. I'm gonna cherish u. Reminiscing all the memories, the good and fun times..the hard and tough times..the sad and moody times..You've made me who I am today. You gave me a lot of new experiences. You made me grow up. You changed me. Though it ain't perfect with those ups and downs but I definitely appreciate it.

Year 2011. I know it will be a lucky year for me that is why I'm looking forward for you.

Flashback on what I did on new years eve. I was celebrating for the first time in Miri with my friends and it was indeed a great one. We did lots of crazy stuff not to say others but myself which almost get into accident on New Year. But luckily everything's fine. :D

Year 2011 will definitely be a better one. I pray for it.

Happy New Year peeps!

No comments: